Every Entrepreneur and Hustler Should Have a Card Reader
If you are an entrepreneur, business owner or just a hustler, you should always be ready to accept credit or debit cards on the spot. All you need is a smart phone, iOS, or tablet to accept every form of payment such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. Every entrepreneur should have a card reader. The card reader simply connects to your headphone jack and boom you are ready to swipe your customers debit and credit cards.
If you are in the home repair, retail, salon, bakery, beauty, food truck business, etc., you should definitely have a card reader for debit and credit card transactions. You should be able to collect payments from anywhere and everywhere. Having a card reader is just as good as getting cash because the money is deposited straight into your bank account the very next business day with the Square free card reader. No waiting days, weeks or months to get your money, get it in as little as a one business day.
Fees are cheap and simple. You simply pay 2.75% per Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or AMEX swipe. So how it works if you swipe $90.00 you get $87.52 and that is deposited straight into your bank account in one to two business days depending on your bank. If you need to manually enter someones credit or debit card information because you may have forgotten one day, you will just have to pay 3.5% + 15¢ per transaction. So have your card reader at all times. Their is no commitment or contracts when you sign up to receive your free square card reader. Again always have a card reader on deck to accept payments from anywhere. Don’t lose money, make money.
- You can accept payments even without a connection with a lighting port.
- You can send receipts to your customer via email, text message, or you can print them out.
- Collect customer feedback from digital receipts.
- Receive sales reports via text or email.
- Modify taxes, tips, and discounts and rebates.
- Handle your inventory in real-time.
- You can accept orders online for customers to pickup in person.
- Easily create your employee logins.